June 23, 2010

21. The Smell of Coconut

The story continues...

Ed smelled a hint of coconut in Abby’s hair; he loved coconut. He petted her hair with one hand and he let out a small sigh.
"Ed," Abby cried," I'm okay. Let me go."
His closeness made her a bit nervous, but when Ed pulled away she missed the feel of his chest against her and missed Ed’s hands against her back.

Ed admired Abby's eyes, beautiful pools of hazel. He longed to touch her again.

"Geesh. I so do not enjoying riding in limos. I nearly puked in the first one and the second time…Well, someone could have been killed. No seatbelts! What were they thinking? I plan to stick with my little American-made compact car, thank you,” Abby sassed.
Ed chuckled and stepped towards Abby, but she brushed past him after Bethany shouted, “Abby! We need a doctor!"
Abby rushed to Bethany and Teddy who were crouched beside CiCi. Abby began to examine Cici’s swollen wrist and arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment